Пређи на главни садржај

We are not allowed to say that we are miserable

I tried fighting my depresseion many times. I have my fake smile that probably does not fool anyone, I have my weak jokes, usually at my own account, I mostly seclude in my apartment and don't go out almost ever. If I go among people I can only recognize how mentally bad I am, so I just avoid it. I might be wrong but possibly a lot of people feel like this. Pressing anxiety, along with my terrible health anxiety, joined with even more pressing depression, and seeing how far I am, or how far I feel, behind other people. In every aspect of life that counts.
It's not allowed to say this. I tried joining online groups for people with depression and funny thing is, in these stupid groups, it's only allowed to surface complain, whine, but not too much. If you even try to say what's really on your mind, you are banned. How "funny" this is? I mean, really. The whole thing is a joke. People crying online, real people, crushed, and the "group" allowes them only to whine in general, a lot of words are forbidden, a lot of things they really feel are forbidden to even write. Like on Youtube, we all know what "Grape" means, or "corn", but well, someone could be triggered if we say the real words. And we can't allow that in this world, can we?
And I fucking predicted all that in my novel which is probably the lowest selling on Amazon (Mima, and life on planet Inferno), even AI generated slops are in better shape than what I invested years of work and thoughts to write. Another "life-victory" for me! Yey! How not to be so happy as I am now. Constantly thinking about worst-case scenarios that can happen in life (that's anxiety, my dear, most underrated mental disease ever), constantly depressed, and of course, yes, being years deep in perimenopause hell does not help, does it. I feel like wherever I turn, people accomplished something I didn't, and I don't just mean art or business, I mean life in general. I worked and worked and nothing. Crap. Zero. I wrote this novel and the other two, more than 15 years ago and I predicted A LOT, but now, everyone knows that, so it does mean shit that I saw it a lot before. I am not English native so my writing in English sucks, and in Serbia, no one reads, especially not horror or some sf type of crap.
It's not just work, crafts and hobbies that I am failing at in life, it's that at ripe age of 54, I have zero friends, zero real support, zero relationships, zero hope that I will have anything else but cats, which is the only thing I feel like still holds my purpose (although, some people threaten to call police on me because they hate cats, or life in general probably, so that's going "great" for me too). It's not that there are zero people interested in me as a person, it's more like they are too late. I am not that person that I used to be anymore, I lack energy to get close to anyone, I lack will, positivity to engage into anything, closeness, sharing, giving time and effort. I am too done with everything. It's just too late for me.
I am not a person who hates people. There are people who I really want to avoid, like angry, vicious, aggressive people, people who are miserable like me, but who are fully unaware of it so they are trying very hard to make others miserable to feel better about themselves (this does not work!). It's just that when I am not alone, when I am among people, that just reminds me how lonely I really am, and what a huge loser I am. And, sadly, I am fully aware, that next to some unfortnate circumstances, majority of that is my fault.
So yes, I feel sometimes the "forbidden word". I am not allowed to say it or even write it online anywhere (I tried), but just like people on those depression groups, I am not allowed to express it in any way. Like that's going to help me or anyone, trying to ignore things that are happening.
And yes, I've seen number or doctors, psychiatrists, psychoanalists, therapists etc. I have seen doctors of all profiles, all they can do is tell you phrases you heard million times before, things you already know, or give you meds with a list of side-effects that would make arsenic poison blush. So, why bother?
We are not alloed to say or write or express in any way if we feel very very bad and that's the fact. It's not something this world wants to hear from anyone. As if you could, you know, accidentally, lure in some otherwise happy soul into problems by just saying something wrong. Or push someone who is already struggling into deep end. Or I guess that's the logic. I think, by saying things out loud, maybe people who feel the same would relate, feel some closeness, feel understood. But this is not happening,. This world is so cooked.



Коментари

Популарни постови са овог блога

Dreams and Death

Recently I watched "Obsession" in Cinema and it made me think. Being passenger in your own body and not being able to control it while feeling everything and still being inside of that mind is specific kind of horror. But, this is something I've lived through almost every day of my life. In dreams. Dreams are huge mystery and people still have no idea what they are exactly, why do we need them at all. Sleep, ok, fine, body is regenerating, brain is regenerating, but why dreams exist? And why are they so weird? Even animals dream though we will never know what. In huge majority of my dreams I am someone else, not me, probably not even on this planet or this dimension, or this timeline. Only in rare occasions I can do anything to control body I am occupying in those dreams, more often than not, I am just that: a Passenger. A parasite, a little soul in mind of different body that has their own mind, life, habits, world. I am just inside of that mind, observing, feeling every...

Some fun youtube channels to check

In no particular order:  GregBroDudeMan - Man watches videos and reacts. Plain and simple. Very genuine, very non-controversial, sweet and authentic. People love this Greg Bro dude man, because he appears to be genuinely non-problematic person which is rare on internet. Very cute, wholesome channel with reactions. Zaffy - Zaffy is masked man who fights crimes and bad movies and series. He is a pitch-black comedy character who sometimes get into really dark topics and does it quite well. He also makes a lot of weird but strangely authentic and smart theories about popular movies and tv series. Morgin DuPon t - absolute sweetie. I like her, smart, funny, down to Earth, but she sometimes seems very sad. On the bad side, she posts rarely and often deletes her videos. But I am keeping an eye on her. Luxeria - absolute riot! If you like brilliant and funny commentary videos, mostly on reality tv shows, this is a channel for you. Luxeria is funny and smart and very down to Earth. Her comm...

Creating hate using media and social networks

As someone well over age 50 I learned that it's much easier to attract attention with hate than with love, it's much easier for people to hate or to feel rage than to even try to understand. A lot of people see everything as they are told to see, by media, or internet, or whatever, evil versus good. Nothing in between! Just bad-good, no grey areas. And everything is a shade of grey (nothing to do the famous franchise), there are very little things, events, attitudes, opinions, people, points of view etc that are quite close to 100% evil or 100% good, but none of it is completely there. Sad thing is, although feeling love, gratefulness, being kind and understanding DOES indeed makes us feel better, it is easier to feel rage, hate, anger, mistrust, and refusing to understand, even though all that, on the long run, makes us feel miserable. It's too easy to watch the news and believe one whole nation is just bad, bad people, who should be wiped out, just because, well, people o...