Пређи на главни садржај

Stop on hate, people!

 I haven't been to many countries in my life. I've been to Hungary, Croatia, Egypt, Turkey, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, Czechoslovakia aaaaand that's about it! And let me tell you, I loved every single each of these countries, and could easily find beauty in each of them. And a lot of beauty! People see differences as reason to fight, to create wars, to hate... But differences are lovely, fun, beautiful! Seeing other cultures, tasting their specific meals, seeing and feeling their art, music, how can you not love that!

Differences in outside looks of different races are amazing, not the reason to hate or laugh at others. All people are beautiful, only ugliness comes from the ugly soul and that does not show on skin. Can you see how beautiful different people are? How beautiful animals are? How perfect is nature, endless green hills, blue-green sea with so much life in it, fields of fertile ground? Have you looked better at some poor stray kitty to see how lovely she is? Did you stop to look at nature awakening from the Winter?

Or do you spend days on social media, blowing hate, calling for murder, wars, bombs, calling other people names, shaming them, blaming whole nations for what huge military forces are doing to all of us? Seriously people, did you watch "Don't look up"? Are we going to wake up the moment before life on Earth is destroyed and realize how beautiful it was and how we all missed it?

Stop helping stupid Military Forces and stupid media who gain money on provoking wars and fear, stop following calls to kill or harm someone just because some media or some military force told you you should. There are bad people everywhere! There are also, in majority,  nice, lovely people everywhere, in every country. This hate is going nowhere but into destruction. Media is leading us straight into disaster. And for what? For short scandals and few likes? Painters, illustrators, writers, cooks, pastry chefs, tailors and designers, musicians... all people barely paid or sometimes not paid at, ignored but needed by all of us, for what? For social media, for one sided news that provoke violence, and more violence, for fake idols, for rich people... who needs millions of dollars?  Why would anyone need billions? Why are some people struggling to survive while others have enough money to buy small country? And we give them more money and ask an artist to give us painting for free?

Wake up, people!

PS Look at this beauty I picked up sick and starving from the street 5 months ago. Isn't she cute?



Коментари

Популарни постови са овог блога

Dreams and Death

Recently I watched "Obsession" in Cinema and it made me think. Being passenger in your own body and not being able to control it while feeling everything and still being inside of that mind is specific kind of horror. But, this is something I've lived through almost every day of my life. In dreams. Dreams are huge mystery and people still have no idea what they are exactly, why do we need them at all. Sleep, ok, fine, body is regenerating, brain is regenerating, but why dreams exist? And why are they so weird? Even animals dream though we will never know what. In huge majority of my dreams I am someone else, not me, probably not even on this planet or this dimension, or this timeline. Only in rare occasions I can do anything to control body I am occupying in those dreams, more often than not, I am just that: a Passenger. A parasite, a little soul in mind of different body that has their own mind, life, habits, world. I am just inside of that mind, observing, feeling every...

Some fun youtube channels to check

In no particular order:  GregBroDudeMan - Man watches videos and reacts. Plain and simple. Very genuine, very non-controversial, sweet and authentic. People love this Greg Bro dude man, because he appears to be genuinely non-problematic person which is rare on internet. Very cute, wholesome channel with reactions. Zaffy - Zaffy is masked man who fights crimes and bad movies and series. He is a pitch-black comedy character who sometimes get into really dark topics and does it quite well. He also makes a lot of weird but strangely authentic and smart theories about popular movies and tv series. Morgin DuPon t - absolute sweetie. I like her, smart, funny, down to Earth, but she sometimes seems very sad. On the bad side, she posts rarely and often deletes her videos. But I am keeping an eye on her. Luxeria - absolute riot! If you like brilliant and funny commentary videos, mostly on reality tv shows, this is a channel for you. Luxeria is funny and smart and very down to Earth. Her comm...

Is absolute solitude a sign of depression?

Recently, I noticed that even though I sometimes complain of being lonely, I actually actively decline almost every human contact that is offered to me. And I mean 99% of it, if not a whole 100%. I don't really know why, and what is happening to me but I am just so freaking tired, I can't find the strength to deal with people, any people. It's not just physical tiredness, although there is that too, there is enormous mental, emotional, psychological tiredness that I can't seem to overcome. I don't have the will to do anything. Sometimes, I even prepare myself, like, I will go out and socialize, and then just give up. I think I am broken. I do socialize though with animals, mostly cats. Because, it's so easy. They are cute and cuddly, they enjoy pets, they like to eat and they are happy when they get food and cuddles. It's so easy. There is a catch with that connection too. Since those are strays, they do sometimes, disappear or die, get sick, get hurt, and i...