Recently I watched "Obsession" in Cinema and it made me think. Being passenger in your own body and not being able to control it while feeling everything and still being inside of that mind is specific kind of horror. But, this is something I've lived through almost every day of my life. In dreams. Dreams are huge mystery and people still have no idea what they are exactly, why do we need them at all. Sleep, ok, fine, body is regenerating, brain is regenerating, but why dreams exist? And why are they so weird? Even animals dream though we will never know what. In huge majority of my dreams I am someone else, not me, probably not even on this planet or this dimension, or this timeline. Only in rare occasions I can do anything to control body I am occupying in those dreams, more often than not, I am just that: a Passenger. A parasite, a little soul in mind of different body that has their own mind, life, habits, world. I am just inside of that mind, observing, feeling every...



There are rats and moles everywhere now and that is why there 's huge access to all logbooks on BILL CLINTON, EDWARD MEESE, KARL ROVE, NAVY SEALS.
ОдговориИзбришиAnd this is the end to EL SALVADOR and RICK'S SETAIN.
GLYBONO is DEAD.
And RUMSFELD, DONALD RUMSFELD, no longer has his SUPICAR.....
CARMEN and FRED are DEAD, too.
With QUEEN ELIZABETH.
Šta je ovo? Ako neko ne objasni, ja ovaj komentar BRIŠEM!
ОдговориИзбришиUkoliko je potrebno, može i na egleskom:
This comment from Michelle doesn't seem appropriate for this blog. If there is no valid explanation I will delete it soon.