Пређи на главни садржај

Ending it all

 Now are the times when it's "inconvenient" to mention the word "suicide" because "it might give people ideas", but honestly, some people just never get to think about ending it all, while others do not need any reminders. I don't really get that forbidden word. Once I joined online group for people with depression and it was forbidden to write anything triggering, and not just the S word, I mean anything. It was bloody stupid. People were lashing out, writing about their own personal traumas, being left, being widowed, being alone, feeling ugly and it was overwhelming, but no one was allowed to mention suicide, or medications or anything that could "trigger" someone. I left the stupid group. I mean, reading other people's sad stories is much more triggering, especially when you realize how no one, even you, fucking no one, cares. Because, we have out own burden of sadness to carry, why the hell we would want someone else's too? It's the moment you realize, movies and tv shows, books, all that, lied to you. There are no great friends who will be with you in thick and thin, there is no great love that will make you happy, hell no one can make you happy, if you can't then, that's it! You are officially depressed, forever.

In case you are smart, intelligent person, who sees things, prone to overthinking you are basically screwed, it's almost for sure you will think about ending it all from time to time, more or less seriously. People WILL betray you. People will screw you over. People will make you feel like crap. Partners you love will leave you like you meant nothing, and friends will leave you too. If you get sick, or you stop being fun, you will be alone. Life is no tv show, life is no fun, people are selfish, cruel bastards most of the time and what you do for others will not be returned to you most of the time. Because, life IS cruel. It's cruel even for rich people, it may be less cruel for people who are not that smart, people who are quite simple, because they don't dig deep, and that's a good thing. But even they get sad, everyone has tough times. Only reasons may vary.

I was hurt so many times, I thought I will get used to it. But you never do. That's fucking fact of life and fucking fact of your brain. You never totally get used to being hurt, to being abandoned, to feeling like crap. Is it easier for people who don't ever need others? Are there such people? If there are, it must be easier. Otherwise, as soon as you want to socialize, to get into relationships, you are doomed to be in pain, for most part.

Do I ever think about suicide? Sure, who doesn't. Sometimes, I am so tired, but can't sleep, for hours and hours and that's torture. I lost people, in many various ways, I was hurt, in many various ways, I was treated like utter crap, in many various ways. Does it ever get easier? NO.



Коментари

Популарни постови са овог блога

Dreams and Death

Recently I watched "Obsession" in Cinema and it made me think. Being passenger in your own body and not being able to control it while feeling everything and still being inside of that mind is specific kind of horror. But, this is something I've lived through almost every day of my life. In dreams. Dreams are huge mystery and people still have no idea what they are exactly, why do we need them at all. Sleep, ok, fine, body is regenerating, brain is regenerating, but why dreams exist? And why are they so weird? Even animals dream though we will never know what. In huge majority of my dreams I am someone else, not me, probably not even on this planet or this dimension, or this timeline. Only in rare occasions I can do anything to control body I am occupying in those dreams, more often than not, I am just that: a Passenger. A parasite, a little soul in mind of different body that has their own mind, life, habits, world. I am just inside of that mind, observing, feeling every...

Some fun youtube channels to check

In no particular order:  GregBroDudeMan - Man watches videos and reacts. Plain and simple. Very genuine, very non-controversial, sweet and authentic. People love this Greg Bro dude man, because he appears to be genuinely non-problematic person which is rare on internet. Very cute, wholesome channel with reactions. Zaffy - Zaffy is masked man who fights crimes and bad movies and series. He is a pitch-black comedy character who sometimes get into really dark topics and does it quite well. He also makes a lot of weird but strangely authentic and smart theories about popular movies and tv series. Morgin DuPon t - absolute sweetie. I like her, smart, funny, down to Earth, but she sometimes seems very sad. On the bad side, she posts rarely and often deletes her videos. But I am keeping an eye on her. Luxeria - absolute riot! If you like brilliant and funny commentary videos, mostly on reality tv shows, this is a channel for you. Luxeria is funny and smart and very down to Earth. Her comm...

Is absolute solitude a sign of depression?

Recently, I noticed that even though I sometimes complain of being lonely, I actually actively decline almost every human contact that is offered to me. And I mean 99% of it, if not a whole 100%. I don't really know why, and what is happening to me but I am just so freaking tired, I can't find the strength to deal with people, any people. It's not just physical tiredness, although there is that too, there is enormous mental, emotional, psychological tiredness that I can't seem to overcome. I don't have the will to do anything. Sometimes, I even prepare myself, like, I will go out and socialize, and then just give up. I think I am broken. I do socialize though with animals, mostly cats. Because, it's so easy. They are cute and cuddly, they enjoy pets, they like to eat and they are happy when they get food and cuddles. It's so easy. There is a catch with that connection too. Since those are strays, they do sometimes, disappear or die, get sick, get hurt, and i...