Пређи на главни садржај

Some people will bully you... if you let them

I've seen and heard many times how influencers and celebrities complained that they have problems with mean comments, rude remarks about their looks, even really evil things they hear about themselves, especially in media. But, honestly, they are not alone. They are just more exposed than the rest of us. There are people who love to bully someone, anyone, providing they can get away with that safely, and they will do that to anyone. And "to anyone" means to someone who can not fight back or hurt them in any way, because bullies are cowards. Usual "targets" are women, or men who can't or won't fight back, people who don't have friends or family to defend them, easy targets to say it shortly.

If not that, internet has made things for bullies so much easier. Now they can bully literally anyone online and get away with it. They can even form a mob, so they can do that in groups. Since I do not have that bully mentality I really don't understand what's in it for them, what's the actual rewards in this behavior, but I imagine it's some sense that they are "better" than someone else, sense of (fake, imagined) power, the feeling they are somehow looking down at someone else, and feel like they have the power over them. In nuttshell it's ugly and I don't get it.

I've been bullied many times. I am an easy target, woman, alone, no friends or big sons to defend me, I am a walking target for bullies. I am quite not interesting person, no influencer, not young and beautiful, not successful, not famous, basically, just an ordinary, average person. And I am very reclused, I don't go much around people, I am very very introverted, loner, and they still find me! And if I have bullies, and if I was bullied, why are people who are exposed in media so surprised and hurt when they get bullied? I mean, people who are literally hiding from the world, like me, still get bullied, yet you are surprised you get bullied when millions of people know you?

I am not saying this is right in any way, I do not condone it, quite contrary, I am just wondering, what does it take to tell bullies that what they are doing is ugly, horrible and hurting people? Are they really not aware of damage they cause or to they enjoy the damage? Do they think their target deserves it somehow. I am confused. What's the mental process here?

I think a lot of these people don't even get that they are mean and awful to someone. They think they are doing some kind of (twisted) justice or showing the truth, while hurting someone else and making them suffer. Sometimes bullying is not just physical or obvious phychological torture. It can be musch more vile, hidden, obscure, bullies aren't even aware of it.

Bullies could be unaware that they are actually hurting someone, and often are. Sometimes, people do that on purpose, to feel better about themselves (which does not work), but often they genuinely believe they are right. There are people who will just bully and verubally abuse you even though you literally did nothing to them. It happened to me often, even today. Reason, I was walking by her building and stray can was following me and she was angry that stray cats exist and that I like them. So, she felt the need to say really nasty and ugly things to me, while entering her car with her doormat husband who said nothing, not even thinking that some things she said (I will not say what here because it;s triggering to me) couldbe really honestly ugly. Because in her mind, she was right. She lives in that building, so in her head, it's HER building, even though it's not (I live there too), she saw that I "encourage" stray cats to hang around somehow (by being nice person who cares?) and she hates me for that because how dare I! I how dare those cats to even exist! She is a bully, a large ugly bully, but she has no idea, she thinks she is right. A lot of bullies do. And they could be dangerous. She not once, tried to poison animals in the block but we have no proof, sady. She and few others. So, be careful.

Yes, this Blog accussed me of being triggering when I tried to write about my depression, ironic how depressed people are not allowed to say how they feel. But any entitled moron on the street can say things to me that can hurt me, and no one cares a bit. That's fair, right?




Коментари

Популарни постови са овог блога

Dreams and Death

Recently I watched "Obsession" in Cinema and it made me think. Being passenger in your own body and not being able to control it while feeling everything and still being inside of that mind is specific kind of horror. But, this is something I've lived through almost every day of my life. In dreams. Dreams are huge mystery and people still have no idea what they are exactly, why do we need them at all. Sleep, ok, fine, body is regenerating, brain is regenerating, but why dreams exist? And why are they so weird? Even animals dream though we will never know what. In huge majority of my dreams I am someone else, not me, probably not even on this planet or this dimension, or this timeline. Only in rare occasions I can do anything to control body I am occupying in those dreams, more often than not, I am just that: a Passenger. A parasite, a little soul in mind of different body that has their own mind, life, habits, world. I am just inside of that mind, observing, feeling every...

Some fun youtube channels to check

In no particular order:  GregBroDudeMan - Man watches videos and reacts. Plain and simple. Very genuine, very non-controversial, sweet and authentic. People love this Greg Bro dude man, because he appears to be genuinely non-problematic person which is rare on internet. Very cute, wholesome channel with reactions. Zaffy - Zaffy is masked man who fights crimes and bad movies and series. He is a pitch-black comedy character who sometimes get into really dark topics and does it quite well. He also makes a lot of weird but strangely authentic and smart theories about popular movies and tv series. Morgin DuPon t - absolute sweetie. I like her, smart, funny, down to Earth, but she sometimes seems very sad. On the bad side, she posts rarely and often deletes her videos. But I am keeping an eye on her. Luxeria - absolute riot! If you like brilliant and funny commentary videos, mostly on reality tv shows, this is a channel for you. Luxeria is funny and smart and very down to Earth. Her comm...

Is absolute solitude a sign of depression?

Recently, I noticed that even though I sometimes complain of being lonely, I actually actively decline almost every human contact that is offered to me. And I mean 99% of it, if not a whole 100%. I don't really know why, and what is happening to me but I am just so freaking tired, I can't find the strength to deal with people, any people. It's not just physical tiredness, although there is that too, there is enormous mental, emotional, psychological tiredness that I can't seem to overcome. I don't have the will to do anything. Sometimes, I even prepare myself, like, I will go out and socialize, and then just give up. I think I am broken. I do socialize though with animals, mostly cats. Because, it's so easy. They are cute and cuddly, they enjoy pets, they like to eat and they are happy when they get food and cuddles. It's so easy. There is a catch with that connection too. Since those are strays, they do sometimes, disappear or die, get sick, get hurt, and i...