Пређи на главни садржај

Hope matters

People give a lot of power to money, influence, beauty, even just plain youth. People think when you have some of visible, society defined qualities, you have no chance of failing, you have something to fight for. Truth is, none of that matters without hope. Just plain hope. People underestimate hope. They underestimate dreams, goals, having vision of something that you strive to, that you see as goal, possibility. Take that away and you are creating misery. That goes for every single aspect in life.
You can give someone a lot, you can try to be reassuring, you can tell them what you think they want to hear, you can be giving in various ways, but if you revoke the hope. if you null the future, if you say that anything they dream of will never be, that is all for nothing. You can apply this to any situation in life, jobs, hobbies, art, relationships, health.... it's is always the same.
No matter what we do, no matter how we live or how we look, or how old we are, having hope is what keeps us up. The most cruel thing you can do to anyone, is to take a hope away from them. There is no cure for that, there is no way out for that. Lack of hope is what drives sadness, depression, loneliness, feeling of inadequacy, feeling lost, feeling like you are less than... Taking away hope from someone is taking away their joy, their goals, their future, their confidence. Giving hope is giving life. Think about it.
Even the worst situations in life are better when there is but a grain of hope. Even, on the surface, most privileged situation without hope are bleak.
Tell someone there is no hope, there is no way, that will never happen - and you did the worst to that person, you killed their dreams, hopes, joy. Give hope to someone, and you are doing your best to improve their life, their mental and even pshysical health.
Don't underestimate power of hope. Don't revoke them from people for any reason, don't try to put them "on their place" because maybe their place is none of your business. Maybe you do not know what their place is. Maybe you should not try to "help them realize what is real", maybe it's not up to you. If you can give hope to anyone, and they accept it, that is a good thing you did.
Just... think about this. Don't be cruel. The world is cruel as it is, no one needs you to add on it.



Коментари

Популарни постови са овог блога

Dreams and Death

Recently I watched "Obsession" in Cinema and it made me think. Being passenger in your own body and not being able to control it while feeling everything and still being inside of that mind is specific kind of horror. But, this is something I've lived through almost every day of my life. In dreams. Dreams are huge mystery and people still have no idea what they are exactly, why do we need them at all. Sleep, ok, fine, body is regenerating, brain is regenerating, but why dreams exist? And why are they so weird? Even animals dream though we will never know what. In huge majority of my dreams I am someone else, not me, probably not even on this planet or this dimension, or this timeline. Only in rare occasions I can do anything to control body I am occupying in those dreams, more often than not, I am just that: a Passenger. A parasite, a little soul in mind of different body that has their own mind, life, habits, world. I am just inside of that mind, observing, feeling every...

Some fun youtube channels to check

In no particular order:  GregBroDudeMan - Man watches videos and reacts. Plain and simple. Very genuine, very non-controversial, sweet and authentic. People love this Greg Bro dude man, because he appears to be genuinely non-problematic person which is rare on internet. Very cute, wholesome channel with reactions. Zaffy - Zaffy is masked man who fights crimes and bad movies and series. He is a pitch-black comedy character who sometimes get into really dark topics and does it quite well. He also makes a lot of weird but strangely authentic and smart theories about popular movies and tv series. Morgin DuPon t - absolute sweetie. I like her, smart, funny, down to Earth, but she sometimes seems very sad. On the bad side, she posts rarely and often deletes her videos. But I am keeping an eye on her. Luxeria - absolute riot! If you like brilliant and funny commentary videos, mostly on reality tv shows, this is a channel for you. Luxeria is funny and smart and very down to Earth. Her comm...

Is absolute solitude a sign of depression?

Recently, I noticed that even though I sometimes complain of being lonely, I actually actively decline almost every human contact that is offered to me. And I mean 99% of it, if not a whole 100%. I don't really know why, and what is happening to me but I am just so freaking tired, I can't find the strength to deal with people, any people. It's not just physical tiredness, although there is that too, there is enormous mental, emotional, psychological tiredness that I can't seem to overcome. I don't have the will to do anything. Sometimes, I even prepare myself, like, I will go out and socialize, and then just give up. I think I am broken. I do socialize though with animals, mostly cats. Because, it's so easy. They are cute and cuddly, they enjoy pets, they like to eat and they are happy when they get food and cuddles. It's so easy. There is a catch with that connection too. Since those are strays, they do sometimes, disappear or die, get sick, get hurt, and i...