Пређи на главни садржај

Masculine and feminine energy and roles in society determined by pair of chromosomes

Let me get it straight: I don't believe in "masculine and feminine energy", personally I think it's BS made up so that men could put women "in their place" and make them their personal slaves without any opportunity to complain or escape or have their own opinions and interests, but, not less important, also to make men ashamed if they are not cold, harsh, strong and unemotional 24hours a day every day in life, to make them feel like crap if they "dare" to break, if they love something that's not considered "masculine", if they don't have certain interests or don't make enough money. It goes both ways and it's not good for anyone. Especially for people who do not want to fit into gender stereotypes, or LGBTQ people.

You are what you are however you dress or behave, it's still YOU. Nothing can change that. If someone doesn't like you, they don't like you and you should not change your behavior and personality or anything just to be accepted by people who don't like who you really are. It does not mean you can behave horribly or hurt anyone, of course, but you can live your life honestly, take accountability for your decisions and be you. Nothing, no social rules, roles, or bullshit "gender" energy theory can or should take that away from you. Honestly I do not believe in roles, whatever gender you are and I don't care if you identify as something that's not traditional. It's fine by me, no one is hurt by that. Social role is a prison and you have only one life, why not live it truthfully? It doesn't mean you have to be mean "girl-boss", or humble and uneducated, or living doll for your husband or miserable working full time and handling home too. It doesn't mean you have to be a male boss and "provide" and be cold warrior who never cries or be "nice guy" who hides his true feelings behind fake persona... It just means, live your life the best you can, the most you can enjoy. and try to find your person who will be supportive on your lifestyle.

I HATE with all my heart all those who are trying to tell us how we MUST behave and live based on our freaking pair of chromosomes! That's not normal, that's fascism! Whatever gender you are, however you identify, you have the right to live your one and only life the way you want to, providing you are happy and you don't hurt anyone. That's what I stand for. All the rest is just fascism and trying to forcefully fit all people in the same mold. You do you, babe, be happy and make other people, animals and other living things happy!

Problem is, that's all far cry from the world we are currently living in. Not even freaking close.



Коментари

Популарни постови са овог блога

Dreams and Death

Recently I watched "Obsession" in Cinema and it made me think. Being passenger in your own body and not being able to control it while feeling everything and still being inside of that mind is specific kind of horror. But, this is something I've lived through almost every day of my life. In dreams. Dreams are huge mystery and people still have no idea what they are exactly, why do we need them at all. Sleep, ok, fine, body is regenerating, brain is regenerating, but why dreams exist? And why are they so weird? Even animals dream though we will never know what. In huge majority of my dreams I am someone else, not me, probably not even on this planet or this dimension, or this timeline. Only in rare occasions I can do anything to control body I am occupying in those dreams, more often than not, I am just that: a Passenger. A parasite, a little soul in mind of different body that has their own mind, life, habits, world. I am just inside of that mind, observing, feeling every...

Some fun youtube channels to check

In no particular order:  GregBroDudeMan - Man watches videos and reacts. Plain and simple. Very genuine, very non-controversial, sweet and authentic. People love this Greg Bro dude man, because he appears to be genuinely non-problematic person which is rare on internet. Very cute, wholesome channel with reactions. Zaffy - Zaffy is masked man who fights crimes and bad movies and series. He is a pitch-black comedy character who sometimes get into really dark topics and does it quite well. He also makes a lot of weird but strangely authentic and smart theories about popular movies and tv series. Morgin DuPon t - absolute sweetie. I like her, smart, funny, down to Earth, but she sometimes seems very sad. On the bad side, she posts rarely and often deletes her videos. But I am keeping an eye on her. Luxeria - absolute riot! If you like brilliant and funny commentary videos, mostly on reality tv shows, this is a channel for you. Luxeria is funny and smart and very down to Earth. Her comm...

Is absolute solitude a sign of depression?

Recently, I noticed that even though I sometimes complain of being lonely, I actually actively decline almost every human contact that is offered to me. And I mean 99% of it, if not a whole 100%. I don't really know why, and what is happening to me but I am just so freaking tired, I can't find the strength to deal with people, any people. It's not just physical tiredness, although there is that too, there is enormous mental, emotional, psychological tiredness that I can't seem to overcome. I don't have the will to do anything. Sometimes, I even prepare myself, like, I will go out and socialize, and then just give up. I think I am broken. I do socialize though with animals, mostly cats. Because, it's so easy. They are cute and cuddly, they enjoy pets, they like to eat and they are happy when they get food and cuddles. It's so easy. There is a catch with that connection too. Since those are strays, they do sometimes, disappear or die, get sick, get hurt, and i...