Пређи на главни садржај

Reach out for help if you need it... yeah, right!

 How many times you heard that when you are depressed, on the edge and feel like nothing has meaning anymore, no one loves you and you don't matter, that you should "reach out" and "seek for help"? Hundreds of times. Like, our world is full of love and people willing to love you and to help you, and you just need to reach out and ask. BULLSHIT!

I asked for help, many many many times. No one cared. No one wanted to listen. I was boring. I was not interesting. I was making everyone feel bad. I need medications, tons of them (that's what happens when you ask doctor for help, I mean psychiatrist) because no talk or understanding where I am can help. I do not matter, to anyone. When I am not young, or fun, or in the mood, when I am depressed, and I stop cleaning my apartment and I do not care anymore that I sleep on broken couch, and that I have dozens of spiders all around, and that there are way too many stuff laying all around dangerously looking like hoarding... I am not interesting. I am not celebrity so that people are "concerned" about me. I am not young so that I have some "youth value" and expectations society has from young people, I am not fun, I do not laugh, most of the time I am awkward and do not know what to say, most of the time I just want to be alone and left alone. Society has no need of such people. We are treated like trash, by everyone. And since I am also a woman, society reminds me often that my value after age of, I don't know, 35, 45, 50, depending how "generous" they are, goes way down and becomes almost nothing.

When they say "reach out for help" what do they mean exactly? Reach out to whom? To friends who ghosted or left you? To family who thinks you are boring and all your problems are boring and you should not complain because everyone else has it worse? To doctors whose only solution for every problem is to prescribe you medications and tranquilize you? To internet people who you will never ever meet and there always be some that will further insult you because they got kick out of it?

There is no reaching out. Fight or die, that's life.



Коментари

Популарни постови са овог блога

Dreams and Death

Recently I watched "Obsession" in Cinema and it made me think. Being passenger in your own body and not being able to control it while feeling everything and still being inside of that mind is specific kind of horror. But, this is something I've lived through almost every day of my life. In dreams. Dreams are huge mystery and people still have no idea what they are exactly, why do we need them at all. Sleep, ok, fine, body is regenerating, brain is regenerating, but why dreams exist? And why are they so weird? Even animals dream though we will never know what. In huge majority of my dreams I am someone else, not me, probably not even on this planet or this dimension, or this timeline. Only in rare occasions I can do anything to control body I am occupying in those dreams, more often than not, I am just that: a Passenger. A parasite, a little soul in mind of different body that has their own mind, life, habits, world. I am just inside of that mind, observing, feeling every...

Some fun youtube channels to check

In no particular order:  GregBroDudeMan - Man watches videos and reacts. Plain and simple. Very genuine, very non-controversial, sweet and authentic. People love this Greg Bro dude man, because he appears to be genuinely non-problematic person which is rare on internet. Very cute, wholesome channel with reactions. Zaffy - Zaffy is masked man who fights crimes and bad movies and series. He is a pitch-black comedy character who sometimes get into really dark topics and does it quite well. He also makes a lot of weird but strangely authentic and smart theories about popular movies and tv series. Morgin DuPon t - absolute sweetie. I like her, smart, funny, down to Earth, but she sometimes seems very sad. On the bad side, she posts rarely and often deletes her videos. But I am keeping an eye on her. Luxeria - absolute riot! If you like brilliant and funny commentary videos, mostly on reality tv shows, this is a channel for you. Luxeria is funny and smart and very down to Earth. Her comm...

Is absolute solitude a sign of depression?

Recently, I noticed that even though I sometimes complain of being lonely, I actually actively decline almost every human contact that is offered to me. And I mean 99% of it, if not a whole 100%. I don't really know why, and what is happening to me but I am just so freaking tired, I can't find the strength to deal with people, any people. It's not just physical tiredness, although there is that too, there is enormous mental, emotional, psychological tiredness that I can't seem to overcome. I don't have the will to do anything. Sometimes, I even prepare myself, like, I will go out and socialize, and then just give up. I think I am broken. I do socialize though with animals, mostly cats. Because, it's so easy. They are cute and cuddly, they enjoy pets, they like to eat and they are happy when they get food and cuddles. It's so easy. There is a catch with that connection too. Since those are strays, they do sometimes, disappear or die, get sick, get hurt, and i...