Пређи на главни садржај

Creating hate using media and social networks

As someone well over age 50 I learned that it's much easier to attract attention with hate than with love, it's much easier for people to hate or to feel rage than to even try to understand. A lot of people see everything as they are told to see, by media, or internet, or whatever, evil versus good. Nothing in between! Just bad-good, no grey areas. And everything is a shade of grey (nothing to do the famous franchise), there are very little things, events, attitudes, opinions, people, points of view etc that are quite close to 100% evil or 100% good, but none of it is completely there. Sad thing is, although feeling love, gratefulness, being kind and understanding DOES indeed makes us feel better, it is easier to feel rage, hate, anger, mistrust, and refusing to understand, even though all that, on the long run, makes us feel miserable.
It's too easy to watch the news and believe one whole nation is just bad, bad people, who should be wiped out, just because, well, people on tv said so. It's so easy to hate people for the way they were just born. Too many people watch videos online just to spew endless hate to creator who obviously doesn't do anything wrong to anyone. And not just to people who live unconventional lives, but even for minor stuff, I saw hate on videos where people talk about make up, or cooking, or just plain lifestyle, imagine what can you read if someone mentions politics! Sure, there are people who are doing wrong in public, hurting others, some of them are just ignorant, but many actually use the human obsession with rage and just create rage-bait to gain viewing. We all know people do this. And it pays well, so why not?
There are some "creators" whose whole theme of their work is hate. A lot of them look either quite miserable or angry, I've never seen one that is genuinely happy. The most dangerous, in my opinion, are people who are intelligent and spread hate, although less intelligent people can often do as much damage. How does that even start? What the usual path?
Usual algorithm is to find several people of group you target to hate that are doing something objectively wrong and hurting others, even maybe criminal acts. The fact that they are of certain nationality, or race, gender, or religion, or sexual orientation or whatever, can be pure coincidence, but it doesn't matter to the one who creates hate. What is important to their "mission" is to find at least few examples. That's very important step in creating hate. After that, they put the story and try to represent as those people are pure representation of targeted group-to-hate. Easy-peasy! And for some, that's all it takes, it's all set to hate everyone in targeted group. Mind you, it does not matter what target group is, for some red-pill channels it could be women so they find few women who did something more or less awful and literally put them as presentation of all women.
For strict conservatives, it could be someone who is violent and unstable but presents as liberal, and it could be one or two people but enough to be set as presentation of all liberals. Or it could be completely wrong presentation of a movement, like feminism is so often mispresented as "hating on men" or "women request that they have more rights and men have none" or "women want to burden all women with work plus domestic plus being moms and it's too much" etc. Do I need to state once again, that none of that is what feminism stands for? Feminism is just giving women equal basic human rights as men, and right to choose the life they want not to have life determined to them, whether they like it or not. So simple, yet, so wrongly presented. Whenever someone wants to create hate, first they do is find a bait to spread rage. That's usually through misinterpretations, spreading fear, targeting few people from that groups that just happened to be "bad apples" because they are bad people and nothing else, and involve politics, involve masses of miserable people who feel powerless, unhappy, who feel hopeless and there is your target audience!
Don't be fooled, everyone who spreads hate has an agenda, and it's NOT to warn you or reach you something. It's not to "clear the world" or make it better in any way. It's to get something for themselves. Do not hate just to hate, use your own brain, be aware, be smart, don't be manipulated, and do not let hate and rage poison your mind no matter what. Trust me, LOVE and acceptance, understanding and grace are much more pleasant to feel, and life is better when you feel positive emotions than all than poison thoughts that are pushed on us daily. Hate will get you nowhere, it will not get you anything good in life. It will hurt someone, it could be bad for everyone, including you. Be noble, be graceful, be understanding. Do not let anyone walk over you or manipulate you, be aware but be kind to yourself and to everyone who deserves it. No matter what some influencer on Youtube or on TV news tells you. Use your own brain!



Коментари

Популарни постови са овог блога

Dreams and Death

Recently I watched "Obsession" in Cinema and it made me think. Being passenger in your own body and not being able to control it while feeling everything and still being inside of that mind is specific kind of horror. But, this is something I've lived through almost every day of my life. In dreams. Dreams are huge mystery and people still have no idea what they are exactly, why do we need them at all. Sleep, ok, fine, body is regenerating, brain is regenerating, but why dreams exist? And why are they so weird? Even animals dream though we will never know what. In huge majority of my dreams I am someone else, not me, probably not even on this planet or this dimension, or this timeline. Only in rare occasions I can do anything to control body I am occupying in those dreams, more often than not, I am just that: a Passenger. A parasite, a little soul in mind of different body that has their own mind, life, habits, world. I am just inside of that mind, observing, feeling every...

Some fun youtube channels to check

In no particular order:  GregBroDudeMan - Man watches videos and reacts. Plain and simple. Very genuine, very non-controversial, sweet and authentic. People love this Greg Bro dude man, because he appears to be genuinely non-problematic person which is rare on internet. Very cute, wholesome channel with reactions. Zaffy - Zaffy is masked man who fights crimes and bad movies and series. He is a pitch-black comedy character who sometimes get into really dark topics and does it quite well. He also makes a lot of weird but strangely authentic and smart theories about popular movies and tv series. Morgin DuPon t - absolute sweetie. I like her, smart, funny, down to Earth, but she sometimes seems very sad. On the bad side, she posts rarely and often deletes her videos. But I am keeping an eye on her. Luxeria - absolute riot! If you like brilliant and funny commentary videos, mostly on reality tv shows, this is a channel for you. Luxeria is funny and smart and very down to Earth. Her comm...

Is absolute solitude a sign of depression?

Recently, I noticed that even though I sometimes complain of being lonely, I actually actively decline almost every human contact that is offered to me. And I mean 99% of it, if not a whole 100%. I don't really know why, and what is happening to me but I am just so freaking tired, I can't find the strength to deal with people, any people. It's not just physical tiredness, although there is that too, there is enormous mental, emotional, psychological tiredness that I can't seem to overcome. I don't have the will to do anything. Sometimes, I even prepare myself, like, I will go out and socialize, and then just give up. I think I am broken. I do socialize though with animals, mostly cats. Because, it's so easy. They are cute and cuddly, they enjoy pets, they like to eat and they are happy when they get food and cuddles. It's so easy. There is a catch with that connection too. Since those are strays, they do sometimes, disappear or die, get sick, get hurt, and i...