Пређи на главни садржај

Why self-called "Alpha males" red pill movement men are wrong

Unfortunately, even for me, totally normal woman, Youtube sometimes "recommends" videos from people who call themselves "Alpha males" or red pill movement men. I do not want to watch them but I've seen videos who criticize them so I do know what's it all about. It is really weird to me that in this world full of hate, wars, and invented "reasons" to hate anyone or anything, in this short life we all have, someone found the "need" (sorry for too many quotes, I have to show that I do not agree with these) to downgrade our hard-built civilization which was upgraded for centuries with all the hardship, for God-knows which reasons.
Now, why do I think this whole idea is wrong? I don't know much about this red-pill movement except for bits I've seen and I have no desire to see more, for my own mental health protection, but from what I've seen, which was enough, I can tell you as a woman few reasons from many of why they are wrong.
First of all, their whole idea of having a partner is basically having a hostage. They promote idea that girl (not woman, they want them young) that is involved with such "red pill man" should not be older than maybe 20 or 25 max because "the younger the better" but actually, it is because they see opportunity to brainwash her while she is young and impressionable. They also want them without much education, without much self-awareness and they want to keep them inside the house, controlled and with no money or prospect to escape. That's hostage situation! Now you tell me, how a real man, who has any quality as human, needs to keep woman literal hostage just to keep her in relationship? If man has real qualities as human, if he is really awesome human being, wouldn't she be with him by her own will? If woman has money, job, career, friends, relatives and many means to leave but chooses to stay with him. Isn't that more proof that he is genuinely more quality person than holding a young girl hostage, a poor isolated girl who literally can not leave? How is has any quality as human being if the only way to have a life partner, if we can call it that, is to manipulate and groom very young girl, separate her from the world and keep her inside, completely dependent on him? No! You are a human with great qualities if someone chooses to be with you, even though they do not have to at all. Of course, if you want to have a partner, if you don't that's fine too, but that's a story for us super independent and self-relient human beings.
Second, pushing the narrative that all women are stupid, that they desperately want men attention, even when they clearly show that they don't, is not only wrong but dangerous. Depleting women from prospect of saying "no" to someone's advances is extremely dangerous. Pushing the idea that women have no brain therefor you can do whatever and treat them as property is very very dangerous and leads to mistreatment, abuse and even possible crime. That's the narrative that pushes the idea that women aren't even humans, and that is what, during history, lead to most heinous crimes against certain groups, nationalities, races, religious groups or any group that was targeted. Dehumanization is a call for violence. Any group of people based on any criteria that are dehumanized and downsized to brainless things is call to violence. And that is always wrong.
Third, they make relationships look like constant battle. Like, who needs to be on top. They preach how to behave to put women down and keep them down. How to stay on top. They preach that the only way to have a woman (not really partner, because they see women as things, object, possessions, not partners!), to get her, is to put her down, never to make her feel good about herself, never to compliment her, to nag her, to insult her, and to make her feel as bad about herself as possible. Apparently, they think that works. That's pure abuse. Unless someone has real mental issues, in which case they need help not mistreatment, this is abuse, plain and simple. And no one who has healthy self-awareness and dignity and self-love will fall for that. If someone does, that person needs help, not abuse, that's the last thing they need. This kind of "relationship" will not make anyone happy, ever, that's mental abuse and it's seriously wrong.
There are many other things wrong with the way these people preach and as many things I see online, that promote hate and dehumanization of people, I do not like it. I stay away from it. And you should too. If you are man, do not fall for this propaganda. They will offer you "courses" to "teach you|" how to get women and take you money and you will learn nothing of any value, quite contrary. If you are woman, just stay away from these men. You will never change them, they have to decide to change themselves. Keep yourself safe, you do not need them, you do not need abuse, shaming, control over your life, insults and dehumanization, not for all the money in the world. The world is full of cruelty as it is, we don't need to create more. Peace!


Коментари

Популарни постови са овог блога

Dreams and Death

Recently I watched "Obsession" in Cinema and it made me think. Being passenger in your own body and not being able to control it while feeling everything and still being inside of that mind is specific kind of horror. But, this is something I've lived through almost every day of my life. In dreams. Dreams are huge mystery and people still have no idea what they are exactly, why do we need them at all. Sleep, ok, fine, body is regenerating, brain is regenerating, but why dreams exist? And why are they so weird? Even animals dream though we will never know what. In huge majority of my dreams I am someone else, not me, probably not even on this planet or this dimension, or this timeline. Only in rare occasions I can do anything to control body I am occupying in those dreams, more often than not, I am just that: a Passenger. A parasite, a little soul in mind of different body that has their own mind, life, habits, world. I am just inside of that mind, observing, feeling every...

Some fun youtube channels to check

In no particular order:  GregBroDudeMan - Man watches videos and reacts. Plain and simple. Very genuine, very non-controversial, sweet and authentic. People love this Greg Bro dude man, because he appears to be genuinely non-problematic person which is rare on internet. Very cute, wholesome channel with reactions. Zaffy - Zaffy is masked man who fights crimes and bad movies and series. He is a pitch-black comedy character who sometimes get into really dark topics and does it quite well. He also makes a lot of weird but strangely authentic and smart theories about popular movies and tv series. Morgin DuPon t - absolute sweetie. I like her, smart, funny, down to Earth, but she sometimes seems very sad. On the bad side, she posts rarely and often deletes her videos. But I am keeping an eye on her. Luxeria - absolute riot! If you like brilliant and funny commentary videos, mostly on reality tv shows, this is a channel for you. Luxeria is funny and smart and very down to Earth. Her comm...

Creating hate using media and social networks

As someone well over age 50 I learned that it's much easier to attract attention with hate than with love, it's much easier for people to hate or to feel rage than to even try to understand. A lot of people see everything as they are told to see, by media, or internet, or whatever, evil versus good. Nothing in between! Just bad-good, no grey areas. And everything is a shade of grey (nothing to do the famous franchise), there are very little things, events, attitudes, opinions, people, points of view etc that are quite close to 100% evil or 100% good, but none of it is completely there. Sad thing is, although feeling love, gratefulness, being kind and understanding DOES indeed makes us feel better, it is easier to feel rage, hate, anger, mistrust, and refusing to understand, even though all that, on the long run, makes us feel miserable. It's too easy to watch the news and believe one whole nation is just bad, bad people, who should be wiped out, just because, well, people o...