петак, 5. новембар 2021.

Places in the world I would love to visit

 I didn't travel much. There are some reasons why it is like that, I am single mom, not enough money, not enough Vacation days to go really far, flights are expensive, I have cats and one of them has extensive fear of living the apartment, and now there is this virus... mostly those things. But life is short and some recent health scares reminded me of that. I have no idea how much I have left, maybe 20 years, maybe 2, maybe it's months. How much of that is quality life? We have to live in the moment, so why is that so hard?

There are many places I would like to visit. If I had time/money/opportunities I would like to see every piece of this world, no exceptions. So what would be interesting on the top of my head?

This list is not final, but if I had a bucket list, these would be like first to come in mind:

Tokyo

of course I would love to visit Tokyo! It looks so different than any city or country I have ever been to. And it has so many interesting things to see, experience, feel, food to try, places to visit.



Seoul

I read so many Korean comics, I just love them! I love Korean culture, I would like to try food, to walk the streets, to shop for famous cosmetics, to talk to people... everything!


London

Oh city of diversity, city of so many famous culture phenomenon, so many famous tv series and characters we all love, British humor, famous pubs, street food of every single nation, so many things to see!





New York

Does this even need explanation? Live city that has everything, interesting, fast, full of energy. I want to breathe the air of New York at least once in my life.


Bali

Well, duh!




Beijing

Of course, Beijing, culture, art, food, beautiful city, tradition, lovely country! Just look at these green areas, this lovely art, everything in this city is art!



Singapore

Honestly, every photo I have seen of Singapore is just breath taking!


Barcelona

Spain, place where I would like to live! I would happily learn Spanish if there is any chance for me to live in this beautiful country. I heard that food is amazing, people are warm and friendly, weather is beautiful and warm, and it looks just dreamy.







Нема коментара:

Постави коментар