петак, 19. новембар 2021.

More places I'd love to visit

Moscow

First of all, I would love to visit Russia, at least once in my life (so far, no such luck), but Moscow is on my top list of cities to visit. It looks like you are in fairytale! That architecture is just amazing. And I am a bit of a sucker for Russian candies and cakes. Who knows how many things could amaze me there!




Sindey

Never ever been to Australia, but I would love to! Apart from my fear of giant spiders and snakes, I would still love to visit great city of Sidney. Now, who wouldn't? It looks so alive and I bet it has great food and great beaches. Sadly, given how things are now, this will not happen soon.




Oslo

Norway is always mentioned as greatest country to live in. I bet it is. I am not great fan of winter and
very short daylights but for a visit to Norway I would get over it. Oslo looks like a city worth visiting for longer time, if I am lucky (very lucky) even staying and living in it. It looks just so friendly, like you can have a really nice life there.




Amalfi, Italy

I feel in love with Amalfi first time I saw some photos of this lovely little town in the south of Italy years ago! I planned and planned to have a summer Vacation in there, but it never happened. I can't find exact photos I saw and felt instant love, so here are some that are not that cozy, but are still damn amazing. Photos I saw were of an incredibly beautiful street with lovely markets, sun, lots of green and I just couldn't stop looking at them. Amalfi, I hope to be there one day! I hope I'd live there one day!




Pamukkale, Turkey

I know, I know, this is a tourist trap, and I have been to Turkey many times and I always loved it. Turkey is special, I was always finding something new and amazing, and those sweets! Sea and beaches are just absolutely unforgettable, food is great, people are so nice, I saw such lovely houses and buildings, architecture and art is just incredible, and of course, cats, cats everywhere.
Still, I never took time to see Pamukkale and I regret that now. Always thought "there will be time". But now, well.. I still hope.

'






Нема коментара:

Постави коментар