Пређи на главни садржај

Life could be, should be great

 Most people today are miserable. Even people you see on Instagram and other social networks looking like they own the world, in best hotels, smiling in bed over the fancy meal, looking like beautiful paintings, they are mostly if not all, miserable. It's the set up. It takes hundreds of photos to get a good one, the lovely looking meal is usually not real or not being eaten, hotel room is costly and most photos don't look that good. It's nice to believe in myth there is such ideal life, and to believe, if we are just beautiful enough, slim enough, if we could get enough money and followers, we could be happy too. But would we?

Now, the large percent of people don't have Instagram life, real or faked, we live in our tiny apartments, or larger apartments, no difference, we go to work, we sleep and eat, and life is just passing by. Some think, van life, life off the grid is the answer. It might be, or maybe not. Problem is, we are not all the same, there is no the same solution for everyone. Some may love life in van, traveling, being mobile, uncertain, maybe "free", some might just hate it. There is no universal recipe for happiness. But one thing is for sure, vast majority of people today are quite unhappy, me included. But why?

Life could be great. Life HAS TO be great! We only live once, we should appreciate every pain free day, every day we have clothes, food, friends or support, sun, air, some form of independence... isn't that all privilege? But no. I see everyday people miserable, sad, tired, no hope left, no single sparkle in eyes left, dead inside, or angry, pissed, looking for reason to hate, to point fingers... Just look at this situation now. People hate each other based on stupid vaccination status! They, media, politicians, rich people, whoever I don't give a shit, made us hate each other based on something this stupid. But there are other things too. People hate each other based on social status, looks, sexual preferences, nationality, religion, gender, political views, because they "just don't like your face", because you walk or talk weirdly, because you are different in any bloody way, there are million reasons to hate. And to love? Being beautiful, young, successful, positive and fun. But even that is not guarantee. To be loved you have to make all of them happy, to be what they want you to be, and you? Who cares how you feel!

Look around. We live in smelly, polluted cities, we rush to work, we wear masks, we wear ugly dark, sad clothes, we have long sad faces, we are bloody miserable! And what happened to this lovely, wonderful thing called nature, we are destroying so fast? Nature does not exclude civilization or cities, it can go together.




who cares about this when we can watch news and hate each other for whatever they tell us to hate. Or we can cry and feel ugly and poor over some Instagram account. Or we can be trapped in concrete inside of some town which used to be beautiful but government is turning it into sad concrete, factories and malls and money because they don't give fucking shit and they need "budget".

What happened to natural human beauty? To people being beautiful because they bloody are, inside and out, without surgeons and media telling us we need to look forever 22 and what is ugly on our natural features. Look at people, they are gorgeous, just when they are not angry, violent or trying to be perfect paintings.



We could all be happy, we have food, so much food is wasted, destroyed for various, mostly political reasons, so much useful things, clothes, furniture, also destroyed meaninglessly, so much destruction, anger, and we could have everything we need.
 


Why do you hate? Why are you angry? Why are you sad? What are we all missing?





Коментари

Популарни постови са овог блога

Dreams and Death

Recently I watched "Obsession" in Cinema and it made me think. Being passenger in your own body and not being able to control it while feeling everything and still being inside of that mind is specific kind of horror. But, this is something I've lived through almost every day of my life. In dreams. Dreams are huge mystery and people still have no idea what they are exactly, why do we need them at all. Sleep, ok, fine, body is regenerating, brain is regenerating, but why dreams exist? And why are they so weird? Even animals dream though we will never know what. In huge majority of my dreams I am someone else, not me, probably not even on this planet or this dimension, or this timeline. Only in rare occasions I can do anything to control body I am occupying in those dreams, more often than not, I am just that: a Passenger. A parasite, a little soul in mind of different body that has their own mind, life, habits, world. I am just inside of that mind, observing, feeling every...

Some fun youtube channels to check

In no particular order:  GregBroDudeMan - Man watches videos and reacts. Plain and simple. Very genuine, very non-controversial, sweet and authentic. People love this Greg Bro dude man, because he appears to be genuinely non-problematic person which is rare on internet. Very cute, wholesome channel with reactions. Zaffy - Zaffy is masked man who fights crimes and bad movies and series. He is a pitch-black comedy character who sometimes get into really dark topics and does it quite well. He also makes a lot of weird but strangely authentic and smart theories about popular movies and tv series. Morgin DuPon t - absolute sweetie. I like her, smart, funny, down to Earth, but she sometimes seems very sad. On the bad side, she posts rarely and often deletes her videos. But I am keeping an eye on her. Luxeria - absolute riot! If you like brilliant and funny commentary videos, mostly on reality tv shows, this is a channel for you. Luxeria is funny and smart and very down to Earth. Her comm...

Is absolute solitude a sign of depression?

Recently, I noticed that even though I sometimes complain of being lonely, I actually actively decline almost every human contact that is offered to me. And I mean 99% of it, if not a whole 100%. I don't really know why, and what is happening to me but I am just so freaking tired, I can't find the strength to deal with people, any people. It's not just physical tiredness, although there is that too, there is enormous mental, emotional, psychological tiredness that I can't seem to overcome. I don't have the will to do anything. Sometimes, I even prepare myself, like, I will go out and socialize, and then just give up. I think I am broken. I do socialize though with animals, mostly cats. Because, it's so easy. They are cute and cuddly, they enjoy pets, they like to eat and they are happy when they get food and cuddles. It's so easy. There is a catch with that connection too. Since those are strays, they do sometimes, disappear or die, get sick, get hurt, and i...