Пређи на главни садржај

Giant bug saga

So, I have been talking with my bank cosultant when I noticed it on the floor. A giant bug! Black with anthenes on its head and kind of segmented body. It looked huge and scary. Of course I made a sound and scared the lady from the bank on phone, and while talking I decided that I get the bug into box and let it out the window. Such huge thing has to fly, especially since it got in on fourth floor somehow (unless I brought it in on myself which is something I don't want to think about). So I get it under box and put it outside on window sill, pretty sure it will fly away. It didn't.

I noticed that bug was sitting there panicking, tryng to get down thwn the sill and then getting scared and going back. No one expects to see the giant bug panicking. But there it was. So I felt sorry for the damn thing and trapped it again under plastic box with holes and brought it outside in the hall of the building. I mean, it can go downstairs, right? I noticed that while insde the box, the bug was still panicking and trying to get out. Which is weird, as you don't expect to see bug in distress. But here it was.

After maybe 20 minutes I got out to check the bug and if it got out. Nope! It was sitting on stairs where I left it looking pretty much scared and desperate and curling into a ball. I mean... Sooooo, I got my box again and carried it outside and put it in grass. I hope it's fine now. I am not checking again, it's its natural environment right?

Btw, does anyone know what the hell this is? And why it appears to behave more like an animal than an insect?



Коментари

Популарни постови са овог блога

Dreams and Death

Recently I watched "Obsession" in Cinema and it made me think. Being passenger in your own body and not being able to control it while feeling everything and still being inside of that mind is specific kind of horror. But, this is something I've lived through almost every day of my life. In dreams. Dreams are huge mystery and people still have no idea what they are exactly, why do we need them at all. Sleep, ok, fine, body is regenerating, brain is regenerating, but why dreams exist? And why are they so weird? Even animals dream though we will never know what. In huge majority of my dreams I am someone else, not me, probably not even on this planet or this dimension, or this timeline. Only in rare occasions I can do anything to control body I am occupying in those dreams, more often than not, I am just that: a Passenger. A parasite, a little soul in mind of different body that has their own mind, life, habits, world. I am just inside of that mind, observing, feeling every...

Some fun youtube channels to check

In no particular order:  GregBroDudeMan - Man watches videos and reacts. Plain and simple. Very genuine, very non-controversial, sweet and authentic. People love this Greg Bro dude man, because he appears to be genuinely non-problematic person which is rare on internet. Very cute, wholesome channel with reactions. Zaffy - Zaffy is masked man who fights crimes and bad movies and series. He is a pitch-black comedy character who sometimes get into really dark topics and does it quite well. He also makes a lot of weird but strangely authentic and smart theories about popular movies and tv series. Morgin DuPon t - absolute sweetie. I like her, smart, funny, down to Earth, but she sometimes seems very sad. On the bad side, she posts rarely and often deletes her videos. But I am keeping an eye on her. Luxeria - absolute riot! If you like brilliant and funny commentary videos, mostly on reality tv shows, this is a channel for you. Luxeria is funny and smart and very down to Earth. Her comm...

Is absolute solitude a sign of depression?

Recently, I noticed that even though I sometimes complain of being lonely, I actually actively decline almost every human contact that is offered to me. And I mean 99% of it, if not a whole 100%. I don't really know why, and what is happening to me but I am just so freaking tired, I can't find the strength to deal with people, any people. It's not just physical tiredness, although there is that too, there is enormous mental, emotional, psychological tiredness that I can't seem to overcome. I don't have the will to do anything. Sometimes, I even prepare myself, like, I will go out and socialize, and then just give up. I think I am broken. I do socialize though with animals, mostly cats. Because, it's so easy. They are cute and cuddly, they enjoy pets, they like to eat and they are happy when they get food and cuddles. It's so easy. There is a catch with that connection too. Since those are strays, they do sometimes, disappear or die, get sick, get hurt, and i...